The Most Popular Zip Line Canopy Tour near Jaco Beach & Los Sueños Costa Rica.
This is the Perfect Costa Rica Adventure Tour!
Experience the thrill of flying through a lush tropical forest on a zipline excursion less than 15 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Sueños Marina. Trek through the treetops in an adventure park featuring a series of 10 thrilling ziplines and 12 platforms. Expert instructors and guides are with you on every platform to ensure everyone’s safety while cruising across the course.
Put on your helmet, fasten your harness, and get ready to experience the thrill of Jaco's most popular tour and adventure. Ideal for (almost) all ages and skill levels. Whether you've been on zipline tours around the globe or this is your first time, you will have a blast!
This is the best and most popular zipline canopy tour in the area, with incredible vistas of los sueños and the pacific ocean. This excursion includes 10 cables with 12 platforms and a total cable distance of 11,483 feet (3.5 kilometers), among them the longest cable in the area at 2400 feet (3/4 of a kilometer).
No experience is necessary. Friendly and professional bilingual guides will provide you with a local perspective, safety training, and get you outfitted with all the necessary equipment for your ride..
Basic Details and Information about this excursion.
- $ 70 / Person
- Starting location is less than 15 minutes from Jaco.
- Transportation is $5/person (Jaco, Hermosa & Los Sueños).
⌚ Start Times:
- Scheduled start times are typically 8am, 10am, 1pm and 3pm. During high season there may be more start times.
- Pick up from your house or condo is 20-30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour start time.
- Duration of this tour is approximately 2 hours.
🎒 What to Bring:
- Wear running shoes or strapped sandals. Do Not wear flip flops or they could fall off!
- Comfortable jeans or shorts, with a t-shirt. You will be wearing a harness over your clothes.
- Bug spray if you are worried about mosquitos.
- If you bring a camera or your phone, it is recommended that you use a wrist strap to secure it from falling.
- A photo CD or USB drive will be available for purchase, with pictures of your group taken by the in-house photographer.
- A few bucks to tip the guides.